This is strongly recommended update for all existing customers.
New Features and Improvements
- It is now possible to discover infrastructure devices only
- Added Services Discovery in node popup menu
- Active Directory "Organizational Units" can now be used for nodes filtering and map
- Added option âDo not disturbâ to the desktop notification window.
- Warning about database size now depends on type of hard disk used. (HDD or SSD)
The following issues have been fixed:
- criticalFixed event database stopping after backup of large
- criticalFixed memory leak in Unix/Linux monitoring process
- criticalSNMPv3 performance improvements allow to handle large
number of devices now
- majorFixed disappearing custom map layout
- majorFixed event generation in language versions (DE, FR, PL)
- majorFixed action execution for sensor events (DE, FR, PL)
- majorFixed problems with migration of the policy maps
- majorFixed "Processor Queue Threshold" counter no longer
- majorMonitoring Issues are now cleared when monitoring engine is
- majorSpeedup of loading Node alert statistics in node status
- minor Max number of event's in Windows Event Log can be changed.
- minor Fixed Save to file option in NCStatus on Windows 2003
- minor Fixed Trend Viewer timescale issue
- minor WMI tools now works for nodes in workgroup
- minor "Disk Free Space" in performance counters is now visible.
- minor Improved performance of report creation for large number
- minor Over 100 other issues fixed