This is strongly recommended update for all existing customers as it contains over
200 bug fixes and improvements.
New Features and Improvements
- Improved performance of SNMPv3 monitoring (new optimized SNMP engine).
- SNMPv2 is now the default setting and program uses bulk requests to lower network footprint.
- Renewed WMI Tools
- It is possible now to open node settings or execute tools directly from search results
- Web Page Sensor - extended support for handling different login schemes (support for
standard HTTP authentication and custom
- It is possible now to export/import view template and use it for new views.
- Alert & Report Settings - edit or delete user common alert definitions.
- Improved handling of DNS queries
- Many other UI improvements and fixes.
- Overall stability and performance improvements.
The following issues have been fixed:
- critical Windows Event Log monitoring in localized versions
now works properly.
- critical Windows Event Log fixed broken "like" support in
- critical Fixed problem of re-connecting some engines after server restart (ESX, Netflow).
- critical Several server deadlocks fixed (causing server to
- major Fixed memory leak in Administration Console.
- major Problem with duplicated nodes should be resolved now.
- major Problem of invalid login to Web Access resolved.
- minor NetFlow charts were not displayed properly when server and
remote console located in different time zones
- minor Fixed editing alert actions inherited from multiple
- minor Fixed rare invalid assertion error in NetFlow Server
- minor Fixed and updated trend export wizard (added support for MySQL 5.6)
- minor Fixed improper message format used for speaking alerts (missing
source node address and name)
- minor Console could run improperly when started shortly after
starting the server
- minor (SysLog) Fixed processing process names of 32 byte length
- minor Speak alerts action now works properly when "Do not
disturb" mode is active.
- minor Fixed adding multiple SNMP counters
- minor Print preview window did not work properly in some cases
- minor Missing pictures in program help fixed