(May 24, 2013) bug fix release
- CriticalOverall stability and performance fixes
- MajorMemory leak after some errors fixed
- MajorSyslog messages grouping issue fixed
- MajorPhysical Segments maps layout fixed
- MinorEmpty Port Mapping window fixed
- MinoriTools scanner firewall issue fixed
(March 13, 2013)
New in this release:
- Import of data from version 6.5
- ESX/ESXi – hardware status monitoring
- NetFlow server event log
- NetCrunch Open Monitor data window
The following bugs have been fixed:
- CriticalSNMP View could cause server instability
- CriticalServer and Console memory leaks fixed
- CriticalESX/ESXi fixed multiplication of virtual
- Major Various UI fixes and enhancements
- Major ESX/ESXi – monitoring performance
- Major Fixed MIB Compiler bug causing that newly
compiled MIBs were inaccessible in console
- Major NetFlow data parsing and stability bugs fixed
- Minor NetFlow Dashboard has been improved
Issues from version 7.0 fixed:
- Monitoring of Windows is now possible in any configuration (read document Monitoring
- Data upgrade from version 6.5
(January 16, 2013)
- There is no possibility of upgrading data and importing atlases from the
previous versions of the program.
This feature is planned for future release.
- If NC 7 is installed in workgroup mode it can't monitor Windows 8 & Windows
Server 2012 system.
- If NC 7 is installed on Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 it can't
on Windows 2000 system.
- Apache server monitoring works better by IP then DNS name.
- Apache monitoring is able to monitor single server not a farm.